Sunday, November 11, 2012

Magical Families!

We had one of our favorite occasions this weekend - Magical Families weekend!!! If you're passionate about adoption and enjoy Disney this is the event for you!! It's a great opportunity to visit with some of our favorite people and meet new ones. Although the entire weekend was amazing I absolutely love the Mommy Meet-Up time. It's just a sweet time to spend with other mom's that are passionate about adoption and totally "get it".

We spent most of Saturday in Magic Kingdom and had the best time! We discovered Avery has reached the age where the characters scare the ever-living-snot out of her!! (Then again what doesn't!!) She did ok with the only "real" princess we met which was Tiana, but anything that looked like a cartoon had her climbing up mommy's arm. For the most part we had a smooth trip with very few meltdowns...WHEW!!!

I have tons of pictures to sort through but it's late and I'd like to go to bed now. I will post them soon I promise!!

~Jeny

2 comments:

  1. Yay, it was great seeing you Saturday night and meeting your hubby and girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great seeing you too Nelly! So glad I got to meet your little one...even if she screamed at me for awhile ;-) Can't wait for the next mommy lunch!

    ReplyDelete