Sunday, March 3, 2013

Created for Care

So excited about heading to the Created for Care retreat this coming weekend!! I've talked to several people who have gone and they said it is AMAZING!! I'm really looking forward to spending some time with other adoptive mommas and learning better how to serve other adoptive families.

The other awesome thing is that Called to Adopt will have an exhibitor table there. It's such a big step for "our little" organization!! I probably won't have any time to blog while I'm there, but I will be updating our facebook page www.facebook.com/calledtoadopt and trying to update twitter also @Called_to_adopt.

I'm also looking forward to meeting so many of the mommas that I've "met" through the blog-world. Post a comment if I should be looking for you!!
Post again soon!
~Jeny

No comments:

Post a Comment