Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update

Wow, I just realized how long it has been since I last blogged. Sorry!!! We have had a super busy couple weeks. I had a cold last week, but luckily (??) I was the only one in the family to get it. Oh and did I mention that my house has been overrun by garage sale stuff!?! (I think it multiplies while we’re sleeping!) I have been tagging, cleaning and sorting like a mad woman not to mention putting my friends to work as well. (Love you guys!!!) I am so incredibly thankful to everyone that has donated items though!!! We have TONS of stuff looking for new homes. I’m putting together a list of some of the items that we have for those of you who will be stopping by. Tons of kid/baby stuff, clothes, toys, tools and random household items, etc.

Outside of the garage sale event, things are running as normal. We’ve been really busy, but that’s pretty normal for this time of year. Mackenzie has finally decided on being a cowgirl for Halloween. Luckily the costume is super easy and we have only needed to buy the boots. Can’t wait to see her all dressed up!! Still haven’t decided what we’re doing for Halloween, but I’m sure collecting candy will be in there somewhere.

We took Mackenzie to SeaWorld on Sunday for their trick or treat thing with our friends. The girls had so much fun!! Mackenzie wore her Dorothy costume from last year. We saw at least 4 other Dorothys. It was nice to get out there again. We bought 2 year passes a few months ago and have only been once since we bought them. We didn’t see any shows but it was still nice to get out. Mackenzie rode her first roller coaster! It was Journey to Atlantis which is one of those boat drop rides. (Sorry, best description I got!) She really enjoyed it but ended up with a black eye from bonking her cheek on the lap bar. Yup, it’s just a lovely little bruise and two of her preschool workers have asked about it. Luckily they have seen my child in action on the playground and understand that she is a magnet for bumps, bruises and scrapes!

Well, my news box is empty, Post again soon (I PROMISE!!!)
~Jeny

1 comment:

  1. I love that "my news box is empty"!!!! It makes me so lonesome for Grandpa Ruben.

    ReplyDelete