Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Not Me! Monday!



Ok, so I totally borrowed this from another blog, but I love the idea and I have PLENTY to confess. Original ideas from Kekukila and MckMama

I did NOT post this a day late because I did NOT totally lose track of my days and forget that today was not Monday but Tuesday. Nope, not me.

I did NOT stay up until 3am on a work night to see a silly movie with a theater full of screaming teenagers (and my BFF). Nope, not me. After all, I'm a grown up...right?

I most certainly did NOT drink so much coffee the next day to keep myself awake that the heartburn rendered me useless for the remainder of the day. Nope, not me. (BTW, someone remind me I need to buy more Tums)

I did NOT let my child eat a lunchable for dinner and make myself feel less guilty by making her eat cottage cheese with it. (That's healthy right?) And I most certainly did NOT allow this to happen the following day as well.

I did NOT totally lose it on my husband when I woke up from my nap on the 4th to find my daughter's room a certified disaster area and that he had (GASP) cooked the cheesey potatoes we were supposed to take that night by himself. Nope, not me. I would never do anything that ungrateful.

Wow, that felt really good! Thanks for listening and feel free to share your own :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment