Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thank You!!

A HUGE thank you to everyone that posted, texted, emailed, facebooked, etc... Thank you for your honest and insightful opinions. I loved reading what you guys would do, especially since the responses covered pretty much the entire spectrum.

I'd love to be able to tell you that we have it all figured out now, but that decision will be a long time coming. For the most part, I'm ok with that. I've never really had a time in my life where I haven't had a plan, but right now we're just "letting it ride"... This is both incredibly freeing and also utterly terrifying! I'm working very hard at truly trusting God through this and I'll admit that it isn't always easy for me.

A couple of you hit on some interesting points that DJ and I have been discussing as our "options". I'll have some more posts up in the next week or so that will share our thoughts on these matters and also allow you guys to speak into the situation. (Again, your honesty is truly appreciated and I will never be offended by anyone's honest opinion on the subject at hand, as long as you guys promise not be offended that DJ and I will ultimately make the decision we feel is God is leading us towards.)

Thank you for your posts, support and frankly just for reading this. I started this blog mainly as a way to get my feelings sorted out but I am truly happy that you guys are enjoying it :-)

~Jeny

p.s. Not me! Monday will return next week, I promise :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment