Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So not ready....

Yeah, so today is March 1st. Besides the fact that this year is absolutely flying by, today I realized that I am just not ready for it to be March already. I'm not ready for it to have been a year already...

It just sounds like so long. I can't believe that Jack has been gone almost a year. I feel like it's been so long but at the same time it still feels so fresh. I was looking over pictures of Jack tonight, something that I rarely do as it is still so difficult. I pray that someday soon God will heal my heart enough that I can look at them and not be so overwhelmed by loss and longing for my little man.

At the same time I am absolutely amazed at where God has brought us in the last year. He has done incredible things in our life and has surrounded us by wonderful people who have supported and loved on us through all of the ups and downs.

Sorry to bring the heavy, but in reading this you get the good and the bad...

In an effort to leave you with a smile I'll share this pic of Mackenzie cheesing it up from our recent New Orleans trip :-)



(Yes, she dressed herself, "scarf" and all!)


Post again soon,
~Jeny

No comments:

Post a Comment